Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Middle Name

Hey all! Mati here.

Dad thought about it long and hard and he said it was a difficult job to come up with my middle name. However, after all that work, he and I agree that my middle name is Hope.

Mati Hope. Sounds kinda nice doesn't it?

H - Happy
O - lOving
P - Persistent
E - Expressive

He said it fits me well. After all, all he had to do was take my best characteristics and plan it out!

Thanks for visiting, and keep your paws crossed since Dad and I go talk with my new Doctor tomorrow. Nothing serious, but we should be sure! We'll keep you informed. Have a great Tuesday-After-Labor day!

ps. Here's a photo that Robin the Photographer took of me...



Love Mati

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Mati
That is a beautiful picture of you!
I "HOPE" everything is ok with you! Let us know about your talk with the vet!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

I think hope i s a perfect middle name for you. What a great photo!

Pacco de Mongrel said...

HOPE....wat a meaningful name

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Oh, Mati! You are so incredibly berootiful! what a pawsome picture. Good luck at the vet

Sophie Brador said...

Ah Mati, You're just as pretty as me!

Mati said...

Lorenza: Thanks! I'll let you know what the Doc says!

Joe: Thanks! I think it's a pretty good photo if I do say so myself!

Paco: Thanks, Dad wanted to do something true to my nature!

Guinness & Shiloh: Thanks a bunch! That's a big compliment coming from youuuu! We will let everyone know I'm ok soon! We go back to the vet tomorrow since the PEE-PEE test didn't work! The vet said I pee purified water.

Sophie: Ahhh Sophie! You ARE so much more prettier!

Katherine and Pippa said...

What a beautiful picture. Perhaps you might like to be on my girlfriend list. The minx sophie is on but she's just a flirt.

Misty and Guinness are on my list too, but they are fine loyal girlfriends and I love them very much. They do not toy with my affections like Sophie La Flirtador.

But I have lots of Pippalove and can't resist a beautiful dog...with a fine middle name.

Good luck at the vets again.

Pippa

Ferndoggle said...

I think Mati Hope is beautiful...in more ways than one ::wink wink::.

Good luck at the Vet. Hope everything is OK.

sherman

Mati said...

Pippa! You are a cutie! I think you should put me on your girlfriend list! Rocky says Misty and Guinness are sweet doggies too and Sophie is just foxy! Oh-Brothers!

Thanks again! XOXO Mati

ps. I'll update the blog with info on the vet visit.

Sherman! Oh Sherman, you flirt you! I'll send you some winks (I'm good at that you know) and tail wags!

We'll keep everyone updated soon about the vet! Thanks again! Love Mati