Saturday, December 22, 2007

O holy Dog, the RockStars are brightly shining...

Christmas is here again, but this time with my sister Mati for the first time.

Speaking of Mati, Dad took these photos of us in the middle of the night, but unfortunately he had to get up and turn the light on - which woke me up. I wasn't feeling well and Mati was sticking close....



She was close alright, until Dad goes to the bathroom. Now look where she is! She does this often. Dad just needs to stop getting out of bed!



Thank you to everyone for such warm thoughts and asking for us. Dad's been busy with his work, he's been working so much that Mati and I leave him with at computer and go to bed without him!

As for me, well, I still have the hot spots. They have been bad this year as always, but Dad and I get through it. Dad took me for a treat today and I went with him to Ft. Myer, you know, so I can do patrol duty. It's a great place, very pretty, lot's of nice lawns and shrubbery.

On behalf of Mati, Dad, and myself, Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone!

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Rocky!
Does your Dad know that we worry when we don't hear you??
Mati is very nice taking care of you!
I asked Santa for good health for you. I really hope he grants my wish!
Merry Christmas for you, Mati and your Dad.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hi Rocky
Lorenza is right we do worry when we don't hear anything, so great to see that you are still both ok.
I hope you all have a merry christmas, and a happy and healthy new year.
Love to Mati - she looks adorable in the bed.
Pippa

Pacco de Mongrel said...

mati experincing 1st christmas??

i bet she must be really excited about it..

hope u guys had a pawsome christmas

Joe Stains said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too!!!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Merry Christmas Rocky and Mati!! I hope you get lots of treats! I also steal space on the bed from my dad. Mom and Dad went and bought a king sized bed just so that they didn't have to kick Kat and I off the bed. We have them trained so well.

Steve

Guinness & Shiloh's Family said...

Mati looks so sweet and innocent al crrled up on the bed. she is such a good sister to you Rocky. she wants you better just like we all do.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Hi Rocky, Its so nice to see you guys back. Mati really is a good sister isnt she? Merry Christmas to you all. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

The Husky in the Window said...

Merry Chritmas to you'all and your dad. Give him lots of hugs and kisses. And I like the idea when someone gets up to get their spot. I have to try that.

MayaMarie, Missy and Bella

THE ZOO said...

Happy Boxing Day.

We hope you haded a grate Christmas.

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Happy New Year guys.
See you in 2008!
Licks
Jazz and Dixie

Randi said...

Hey Rocky!

I hope your hotspots get better..Hotspots are NOT FUN & I don't think you need any in 2008!

Love & Licks,
Randi