Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We awake from our long winter's nap...



Here's Mati's doing her headless dog imitation. I don't get it, it must be a Husky thing!



But Dad's been keeping a sharp eye on us. Mati and I haven't been fearing guuud. Aahhhrooo? Even Dad's been under the weather. He stayed home a day and a half last week and even yesterday too. We didn't even go on Mati's Forced Road March (FRM) for 3 whole days straight! (Mati was very very angry. She sat at the front door talking up a storm. She wouldn't even go out the back door. I can tell, she didn't understand, but I did.) Dad didn't even go to church. Then Mati stole Dad's sandwich while he was making it. Wow! Even I don't do that. At least I get my sandwich material from the fridge when Dad's not home. Dad got mad and took the sandwich back - Mati tried to bite Dad. I felt very sad, like I did something wrong. Dad came over and assured me I was ok. I still felt sad.

Thankfully we went on the FRM this morning, then he went to work today, but he came home and took a nap with Mati and I. He was dog-tired. I stayed right next to him in case he needed something.

Anyroo, Mati and I are doing ok now. Spring has sprung and we have new outside missions to work on. Mati and I were sitting in the Sun late this afternoon - it felt like it was 80 degrees outside. Wow! What a change.

Well, all for now, and we'll see what missions come our way.

Haroooooo to all!
Love The Rockstar

3 comments:

The Army of Four said...

ROCKY! Great to see roo guys posting again! Oh. COOL camo bed you've got there! Looks comfy!
Sorry to hear your dad hasn't been feeling well. And really sorry Mati snapped at him. She must have been cranky, don't you think?
How's everything going with roo guys!?!?
Play bows,
Zim

Sparky said...

I was wondering where you were! Sorry your dad's sick...my mama has been too, except she calls it "work stress."

Mati said...

Ao4: Thanks. Yes, the camo bed is now Mati's. I don't dare sleep on it. Mati sometimes sleeps on it all night long. Dad fluffs it up in the corner of the room beside the tall dresser and Mati likes to curl up on it facing the corner. Mati's very cranky when it comes to food, or her bed, or even the bed room! Thanks for visiting again! HaRoooo!

Sparky: Yes, that sickness can come around - always comes around at the most inconvenient times! Just when warm weather hits and I have squirrels and other critters to look for!

Dad says hello to everyone!
lov Rock